Broken springs are one of the most common repairs of the garage door system. Most residential springs are rated 10,000 cycles. For the average homeowner, a typical spring will last between five and ten years before breaking. For families that use their garage door as their front door, the spring will break much sooner. In most cases, when the spring breaks, the garage door will NOT be able to be opened. Attempting to use the automatic opener can cause severe damage to the opener and the top section of the garage door.
Why Choose Paramount Garage Doors for your spring repair?
- We offer same day spring replacements and 24 hour emergency service.
- We use quality springs that are coiled in the U.S.
- We stock all common size springs on our service trucks.
- We can use our spring engineering capabilities to design and manufacture high cycle springs for those customers who don’t want to deal with spring replacements every couple years
- Lifetime Warranties Available
WARNING: GARAGE DOOR TORSION SPRINGS, BOTTOM FIXTURES, SPRING HEADER PLATE, CABLES, DRUMS ARE UNDER EXTREME TENSION. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ADJUST OR REPLACE SPRINGS WITHOUT PROPER TOOLS AND COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF THE TORSION COUNTERBALANCE SETUP. EXTREME INJURY OR DEATH CAN OCCUR FROM MISTAKES MADE DURING ADJUSTMENTS AND REPLACEMENTS. PARAMOUNT GARAGE DOORS RECOMMENDS HAVING A LICENSED AND CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN PERFORM ALL SERVICE, MAINTENCE, AND REPAIRS TO THE GARAGE DOOR AND OPENER SYSTEMS.
Other Door Repairs:
The garage door is the largest moving object of most homes. Every garage door has a multitude of moving parts that will eventually need service or wear out and need replacing.
The following are common repairs we encounter every day but not limited to:
- broken cables
- broken hinges
- broken rollers
- slipped cables/cable off drum
- door off track
- bent track
- bent sections, cracked sections
- replacement sections
- seized bearings
- frozen hardware
- broken glass
Name Brands we service : CHI, Wayne-Dalton, Overhead, Windsor, Amarr, Clopay, Ideal, 1st United, Unique, Mid-America, Northwest, Carriage House, Martin